[tor-talk] TBB Firefox 60.4 missing custom color widget?

Joe joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sun Dec 30 23:55:39 UTC 2018

In TBB 8.0.4 / Fx 60.4.0_Linux, under Prefs / fonts & colors / colors,
there's only the pre-set 7 x 10  grid of colors to select from.  There's
no "custom colors" button to open a custom color widget.
I couldn't determine in TBB Web Developer - Browser Toolbox if it has
been disabled in Tor Browser, or missing in this Fx ESR version?

Regular Fx 64.x (in Linux) now uses a create custom color "ring with
triangle inside" type of custom color selector.  In regular Fx. it pops
up as soon as I click on the existing color sample boxes, for Text and
Background - that are default black text & white background.

Older versions (both TBB & regular Fx) had a button at the bottom of the
prefs / Colors popup box, to open a custom colors tool.