[tor-talk] Abuse complaint 418289

potlatch potlatch at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:36:52 UTC 2018

Good day Tor operators,
One of my VPS providers has requested that I block exit output to ports 22, 465 and 576.  I have never received a request like this before even though I have (now or in the past) operated almost 40 Tor exit relays in diverse countries.  The host making this request is understanding and the service excellent.  He sees these ports as generating the most abuse complaints.
Question:  Is this a reasonable request and how much critical communications would be booted if I block these ports.  I think my alternative to blocking as requested would be to close these accounts and find another host.
Please help,
Potlatch