[tor-talk] Node Down and Old Version Notifications

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Dec 17 21:02:41 UTC 2018

I think someone else is already doing this -- at least for down nodes

I run a small exit node and when the box gets OOM and hangs I get an
email with the subject: "[Tor Weather] Node Down!"

And that has a URL about the maintainer and code:

The original Tor Weather was decommissioned by the Tor project and this
replacement is now maintained independently. You can learn more here:
https://github.com/thingless/torweather/blob/master/README.md