[tor-talk] Help-not downloading

Kailee Thadeus kthad21 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:25:34 UTC 2017

When I try to open tor from my downloads, it says
“Tor unexpectedly exited. This might be due to a bug in Tor itself, another program on your system, or a faulty hardware. Until you restart Tor, the Tor browser will not be able to reach any websites. If the problem persists, please send a copy of your Tor log to the support team.”

I have deleted and re downloaded Tor like 10 times now and it still pops up with this message. Is there any way I can fix this so I can finally use Tor.