[tor-talk] How to find trust nodes?

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:24:01 UTC 2017

On 9/28/17, Jason Long <hack3rcon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Excuse me if I say it, but your answers make me confuse more!!! I guess
> there is no guarantee about Tor nodes.

correct

> Governments and bad people can launch
> a Tor node and sniff Tor users traffic and...

Take a look at
  http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html
and then think about what anonymous bad people operating exit nodes
could do to you.
Think about how to defend against whatever you came up with..

Do you pay attention to Firefox security notices?  Ever pay attention
to how much time elapses between a FF 'remote code execution' vuln
being published & you updating to a version of the tor browser that
has the fix?

Have fun!

Lee