[tor-talk] Document Leak: German Agency BND cooperates with NSA and GCHQ to attack Tor

juanjo juanjo at avanix.es
Thu Sep 14 14:47:59 UTC 2017

Reading further it seems its all about the all known traffic correlation
attacks... nothing new. I already sent months ago here some short
proposals of "what we should do" to prevent these attacks. Now its all
up to Tor developers to do it or not, I actually don't have time right
now to work on Tor itself. (Alternatives like I2P seems safer).

What we should be concerned right now is the 0day bounty program by
Zerodium. I know for sure someone will discover a 0day that works
without Javascript enabled and then governments could use it anywhere.
Of course, I hope its only on the bad Tor like CP or drugs, but, we
cannot be sure they will only employ it there or to hack some
whistleblower or human rights fighter, and that's why we have to condemn
these attacks. Mass hacking always hack innocent people.