[tor-talk] Tor Weekly News Discontinued? Any Plan to Revive?

0ab37746486ba566 at i2pmail.org 0ab37746486ba566 at i2pmail.org
Wed Sep 13 04:03:04 UTC 2017

Hi!

I was enjoying the Tor Weekly News reporting in the past,
it provided a timely and valuable digest of things happening
in the cypherspace.

But I didn't see any more releases in a year or two, mailing
list stopped updating, and the wikipage freezes. Has the project
been discontinued? Why? I'd love to see a revive of the project,
perhaps I can help collecting the news? In the age of information
overlord, a good news digest is helpful.

Does anyone still have a plan? Thanks.

Cheers,
Anonymous