[tor-talk] tor-talk Digest, Vol 82, Issue 10

theresa at firemail.cc theresa at firemail.cc
Mon Nov 13 12:12:12 UTC 2017

Dear Duncan,

> A much better solution that doesn't involve giving yourself a unique
> fingerprint would be to store your passwords in a password manager.
Thank you for your suggestion. In fact, I use KeePassX already:)

Regarding fingerprints - if I was able to somehow clear all cookies and
persistent data _except session cookies for these 2-5 domains_ (rotating
exit node is fine), how is that worse in terms of privacy than
logging-in to the same domains back immediately after clicking "New
Identity"? The result is practically the same, isn't it? I'm still
identifying myself to these few domains on the same terms as before - no
more info, no less. Or am I wrong?