[tor-talk] Onion Service stock photo anyone?

Chris Rasch crasch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:27:30 UTC 2017

How about this one, featuring Alexandra Elbakyan, founder of the
sci-hub project (which is available via a Tor onion url):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Wiki-award_2016_114.JPG/1024px-Wiki-award_2016_114.JPG

...or this one:

http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/Code-View-Face-Binary-Privacy-Policy-Woman-1327493

An onion: