[tor-talk] help me find this tor project advocacy video clip

Max Hofer torvideo at mailbox.org
Sun Nov 5 17:59:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to find a short ~1min video that the torproject made
some time ago (maybe 3-4 years?). If I remember correctly it was released during one of the
end of the year campaigns (but I'm not sure).

In the video you see people using their laptops (one of them has a tor sticker on it)
in different locations, but you never see the people themselves just their hands.

Do you know which one I'm talking about and where I can find it? :)

thanks!
Max

I tried to find it on the

https://media.torproject.org/video/