[tor-talk] "Some Tor Relays, you might want to avoid."

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Wed May 10 16:30:22 UTC 2017

On 05/09/2017 07:02 AM, nusenu wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about relay groups in end-to-end position:
>
> https://medium.com/@nusenu/some-tor-relays-you-might-want-to-avoid-5901597ad821

Yes, you did.  Thank you.  I'm not sure it'll get much notice on this
list.  Elvis has left the building.
There's very little robust discussion of relatively technical, or
serious anonymity / security questions or topics on tor-talk, anymore.
Apparently, most of the advanced Tor users / devs or highly advanced
computer users left.  Your post is about a highly technical aspect that
probably needs input of users with a deeper understanding of Tor network
& the software.

Often (not always) legitimate, important technical questions (that
likely *have* answers) go unanswered on tor-talk or maybe 1 brief
reply.  Nothing like in the past with thoughtful, *technical* input from
several individuals on the majority of serious topics or questions.
Now, it's like the lights are on, but nobody's home. :)