[tor-talk] A Pluggable Transport based on i2p?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:48:00 UTC 2017

>> Perhaps, but wouldn't that cause considerable lag?
> Indeed! I can't imagine something better than 100Kb/s with that sort of setup.

What is this silly idea that everything has to be fast to be useable
for something or someone? Have you not seen even the second
level of the onion deepweb yet... tor over tor?

Philosophically
You can torrent leech the latest pop shit over your leeto fiber connection.
Or someone can email you a tiny Beethoven MIDI, or post you the songsheet.
Or cue up a list of articles and come back tomorrow.
You won't die waiting, go outside and play.

Reliability is different... tweak your timeouts, keep your nodes up.
So are anonymity and applications.

Fast is a fine goal, but it isn't everything.