[tor-talk] exit probability 0.0000%

scar scar at drigon.com
Sat Mar 11 23:27:05 UTC 2017

grarpamp wrote on 03/10/2017 01:04 PM:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> My system was used for Dorkbot traffic.
>> How could I block that?
> 1) 'Exitpolicy reject' the people complaining to you about "bots".
> 2) Reply to the email they spammed you with by attaching the exit relay
>  response template, cc: to your isp as need be, then do nothing and
>  ignore the complaint.
> 3) 'Exitpolicy reject' the dorkbot port.
> 4) Become a non-exit relay or a bridge relay.

My node also was used recently for dorkbot traffic, please see my
message <oa0mut$bdg$1 at blaine.gmane.org> on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:04:02
-0500 for details and reply there if can so we can keep the information
together.  No usable IP information was provided to me to block the
complainers, only a name "AnubisNetworks" and the only port mentioned
was "tor-node" but not sure which port that is.  Already did #2 and
haven't gotten response yet, would prefer not to do #4

> You will find lots of help on these things here...
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/

Thank you i will subscribe and search there