[tor-talk] Can no longer run tor-browser

Charles T. Bell cbell44 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 10 00:27:45 UTC 2017

I am using Kubuntu 14.04 LTS on my desktop and on a laptop.
I was using tor-browser_en-US on both when suddenly both
have stopped working for an unknown reason.  There is no
log to report and no indication of what the cause is.  I
have repeatedly tried to delete the directory with the
program in it and re-install the directory and run the program
from there.  After multiple attempts on both computers I
have to admit defeat and ask for some suggestions.
Thank you!

Charles Bell
--
The thing about quotes on the internet is you
cannot confirm their validity. ~Abraham Lincoln