[tor-talk] Improved sharing of .onion links on Facebook!

xxx torlist4 at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 15 19:03:16 UTC 2017

I really wonder what is facebook doing with tor!
They offer an entry page at https://www.facebookcorewwwi.onion/

Every time I tried to signup, thay block the process until I submit a
phone number to get a "confirmation sms"!

Moreover, trying to enter a FB account opened "normally" (without
proxy), no way! They even blocked my account immediately :)

What is the interest offering to use TOR?!