[tor-talk] "Some Tor Relays, you might want to avoid."

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Thu Jun 8 15:24:00 UTC 2017

> On 05/09/2017 12:02 PM, nusenu wrote:
>> I wrote a blog post about relay groups in end-to-end position:
>
>> https://medium.com/@nusenu/some-tor-relays-you-might-want-to-avoid-5901597ad821

It uses the same data source (onionoo.torproject.org).

> If nobody is aware of this, this is a great email list to subscribe to which broadcasts relays
> with found correlations based on many variables.

Since the email archive is basically unreadable due to the line breaks I
added a HTML version of these emails. The URL can be found at the bottom
of each email.

Example: (hardly readable)
http://xpgylzydxykgdqyg.onion/www/arc/ornetradar/2017-06/msg00033.html

better: