[tor-talk] Fwd: Shadow with Tor anonymity proofing

flipchan flipchan at riseup.net
Tue Jun 6 15:08:58 UTC 2017

Hey , you should tell why it's so great to run a hiddenservice rather then to run a website on the regular ipv4/6 . Also you should talk about the DHT and how to is being used a fun thing could be the dpi bypassing that it does and how the portable transports work FTE etc ..

On June 6, 2017 10:02:15 AM GMT+02:00, Suhaib Mbarak <suhaib.omari at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Take Care Sincerely flipchan layerprox dev