[tor-talk] Browserspy knows my computer time

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Tue Jan 10 17:08:35 UTC 2017

On 1/10/2017 3:42 AM, Andreas Krey wrote:
> It doesn't like tor much:
>
>    Access denied. Your IP address is blacklisted. If you feel this is in
>    error please contact your hosting provider's abuse department.
You're correct.  Browserspy.dk has a lot more Tor exits blacklisted than
it used to.  A yr ago, I rarely saw a blacklisted address notice.  Not
sure why - maybe hackers are trying to grab data about the site's visitors?

Usually, it only takes me getting 1 - 2 new circuits to connect; rarely
4 - 5 attempts - goes pretty fast for me.

Browserspy.dk detects many more browser characteristics / fingerprinting
data than several similar sites.
Panopticlick didn't show that my real computer time can now be accessed.

I have no affiliation  with Browserspy.dk in any way .