[tor-talk] Published bridge?

Maxxer io at maxxer.it
Sun Feb 5 19:15:07 UTC 2017

Hi.
A couple of days ago I've set up a new bridge. I've tested it in my config
and works fine, but I've doubts it's getting published on the bridge
database.

I've configured it on both IPv4 and IPv6, I've remotely tested IPv6 and the
connection is established, but when I query the bridgedb for ipv6 only
bridges it returns nothing.
How can I know if the bridge is published correctly?

The log correctly shows as binding on [::]:
Feb 04 23:46:54.000 [notice] Registered server transport 'obfs3' at
'[::]:443'
Feb 04 23:46:54.000 [notice] Registered server transport 'obfs4' at
'[::]:80'

This is the node's torrc:
ExitPolicy reject *:*
RunAsDaemon 1
ORPort 9123
BridgeRelay 1
ServerTransportPlugin obfs3,obfs4 exec /usr/local/bin/obfs4proxy
ServerTransportListenAddr obfs3 [::]:443
ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 [::]:80
ExtORPort auto
PublishServerDescriptor bridge

Is everything correct?