[tor-talk] CCC self-organised session - Tor research presentation

COLLIER Ben s1263350 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 28 17:07:31 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just a quick email for those attending 34C3 - I'll be presenting some initial findings from my sociological research on Tor at a self-organised session ("hackademia - research presentations") tomorrow (29th) at 10am in lecture room 14-15. Feel free to come along if you're interested, or have any questions - any feedback would be much appreciated!

Very best,

Ben