[tor-talk] TBB ExcludeNodes List, where is

Fernando Fernández Mancera ffernandezmancera at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:51:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

about point 2 if I am not wrong, in your tor browser path you should find
the torrc file that it uses.

Greetings

El 27 dic. 2017 6:44 p. m., "Andre Wingor" <andrewingor at gmail.com> escribió:

As you advised, I began to use the TBB sometimes
10x, good tools, although it doesn't always work correctly in the
interfaces of GoogDocs

1) "tor.exe" in the task list is no security on public terminal. Can I
hide (rename) that?

2) I wanna use ExcludeNodes of my torrc (i'm paranoic :o)
    And can't find this option in Tor Network Setting

    Would you teach me

Thanks
--
http://andr.ru