[tor-talk] can not connect with Tor connection port

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Aug 1 17:36:00 UTC 2017

Hi!

Havemoebler Danmark:
> Hej ,
> I use for Tor for long time but recently when I open Tor browser  it inform that ( could not connect with Tor control point ) I turn off for virus software but it is still not working . can you help me how to resolve it ?  . thanks
> Do cao Thang

Are you on Windows? We have

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/20890 and
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/22978 for bug reports
tha might be related to your one. If you could help us with those that
would be neat (see, for example comment 1 in ticket 22978 for debug
output we'd like to see in order to make progress tracking this issue down)

Georg