[tor-talk] TBB users, please give 1 minute of your time for science

Jeremy Rand jeremyrand at airmail.cc
Tue Apr 25 08:39:43 UTC 2017

David Olofsson:
> There is always a risk of bugs and exploits in the code. Having a security
> researcher study these gives us better knowledge of the current flaws and
> how to correct them. If you truly trust the browsers current security this
> should have no downside, otherwise it is the path to improving it.
>
> //Sidju

It wasn't obvious to me whether OP intends to give their analysis to the
Tor Browser devs (seems ethical) or instead keep it for proprietary
purposes (seems unethical).

Can OP clarify on this point?

Cheers,
--
-Jeremy Rand
Lead Application Engineer at Namecoin
Mobile email: jeremyrandmobile at airmail.cc
Mobile OpenPGP: 2158 0643 C13B B40F B0FD 5854 B007 A32D AB44 3D9C
Send non-security-critical things to my Mobile with OpenPGP.
Please don't send me unencrypted messages.
My business email jeremy at veclabs.net is having technical issues at the
moment.