[tor-talk] Regarding latest TOR Browser update 652

Andri Effendi fusionman133 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 20 17:45:00 UTC 2017

Hi Tor community,

Thanks for the updates allowing Twitter.

It really helps, since I was using Tor for just about everything except
twitter.

I have noticed though that at least on the Mac version of Tor that after
the update "6.5.2" the tor browser window is very laggy and I don't mean
the page loading, I mean the system responsiveness and the rainbow spiral.

I know it is not my Machine because it passed a clean bill of health
after thorough diagnostics.

My machine handles everything else alright, just not Tor after the last
update.

Please let me know if any other mac users are experiencing these issues
since the update.

Kind Regards,
--
Andri Effendi <fusionman133 at gmx.de>
Organiser of The Free Software Movement in Sydney

GPG fingerprint: 8438 138D ECDA 05E0 591F  F2B4 4721 0F03 AC24 DF73
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted.