[tor-talk] (Correction) Tor Browser crash

m.ajiao at tuta.io m.ajiao at tuta.io
Sun Apr 16 19:40:36 UTC 2017

Hello!

> I couldn't reproduce the crash in a virtual machine with Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit installed.

I make a correction here: I just reproduced the crash in a virtual machine, but it took a few attempts to reproduce.

Virtual machine OS: Ubuntu server 16.04 64-bit with lxde desktop environment.
TBB version: 6.5.1 with default plugins.

Steps to reproduce:
Repeat the steps described in the screen recording.
After a few attempts, Tor Browser window was suddenly gone.
Click on the shortcut icon to start Tor Browser again. It does not say "Tor Browser is running."