[tor-talk] release of heads 0.2 live 100% libre torified distro based on devuan

parazyd parazyd at dyne.org
Tue Apr 11 05:58:36 UTC 2017

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017, Mateo Carmona wrote:

> Dear tor-talkers,
>
> In regard to the great news about the release of heads OS I have two things to say, first congratulations! second why the heads repository is hosted in a non-free software repository (github). Is it not about Libre-privacy?
>
> happy hacking,
> Mateo Carmona

Thank you!

I've tried hosting the repositories on git.devuan.org, but it hasn't
performed on-par at that time. I also don't have another place as good
as Github to host everything, along with the bugtracker. In any case, a
plethora of free software projects are hosted on Github, and I don't
really see an issue. All my git commits are signed with gnupg so we have
that going at least.

--
~ parazyd
GPG: 0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E  C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274