[tor-talk] **SPAM** This video has been censored by YouTube many times

m.ajiao at tuta.io m.ajiao at tuta.io
Mon Apr 3 05:31:51 UTC 2017

> it explains problems that the world faces today

Welcome to Tor Talk! This is a place where ordinary people can talk about Tor usability and security problems. Since this is a technical mailing list, I strong suggest:

If you don't want your video to be censored, consider setting up a Tor hidden service, an I2P hidden service, a Freenet site or an IPFS upload.

YouTube's censorship of a video appears to be really trivial with the presence anonymity tools. Now let's come back, calm down and start to talk about the really serious things.