[tor-talk] is it me or did tor talk get really quiet?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Mon Sep 26 19:02:26 UTC 2016

Some may say they still get several tor-talk emails / day  and I do, too.

But several current, relevant technical questions I've asked about Tor
issues get no comments.
Questions I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested in. And
that at least some advanced users would have partial answers or
suggestions for, but not a peep.
This is in stark contrast to the past on this list.

At times, it almost seems that many knowledgeable people gave up or moved.
Need to find where the cool kids are hanging. :)