[tor-talk] Wily repository

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Sep 21 18:10:50 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 05:21:10AM -0400, 128Ko wrote:
> Some month ago, i have installed tor on Ubuntu Wily with the methode described here :
> https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en

It looks like your Ubuntu version is end-of-life:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_version_history#Table_of_versions

> It's works fine but since a few weeks, every update attempt on the repository return a 404. And indeed, if i check the repository i only find Xenial repository

It looks like our volunteer deb maintainer removed the wily repository
some time after it went end-of-life.

I found this related ticket:
and took the opportunity to resolve it (I hope).

Thanks!
--Roger