[tor-talk] is it me or did tor talk get really quiet?

Andrew F andrewfriedman101 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:36:47 UTC 2016

Transparency is key at all levels and on all topics.
​Without transparency, Tor will end.  It will be a slow degradation.
Tor will loose participants and funding slowly at all level and in all
capacities.
Development will slow and eventually, it will fade.

And who benefits?  Not Tor users.

If you wanted to destroy Tor, this is a perfect way to do it.
Create a separate mailing list if you want but all topics should be
free and open for conversation.

Openness and transparency is the life blood of Tor, without it, the project
is dead.
Its just a matter of time.