[tor-talk] Running a relay for some months

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Sep 17 23:20:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 09:46:48PM +0200, Tor Dev wrote:
> I see now. My apologies! I pressed the button indeed multiple times, but the window with the mail didn???t close after pressing the button. Even disabling GPG signatures made no difference. After a few minutes I force quitted my mail client and went to other things.
>
> Now I???m also surprised that not a single spam filter across the infrastructure noticed this.

I, on the human side, noticed part-way into the mails and set the
'moderated' bit on you in case it turned into a habit. :) I've removed
the moderated bit from you.

Also, to add some useful content and answer the original question
a bit more, check out https://consensus-health.torproject.org/
especially the link at the bottom to
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/consensus-health.html
(warning, it is a huge page that your browser might find no fun to load)

Thanks,
--Roger