[tor-talk] ..... but i can dream

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 01:06:31 UTC 2016

Now you can ask, what is a trusted service?

A service with the privacy and the transparency as mainstream

A trusted service must be:

- Implemented with open code
- Managed by a group of users with good reputation, that group can't be
closed
- Periodically auditable by the comunity in all his deep (even accessing to
the machines running the service by independent groups of auditors selected
by the comunity)
- Gpg signed