[tor-talk] Senior US District Judge Leon Jordan rules against FBI in PlayPen case

ITechGeek ITG at itechgeek.com
Thu Oct 27 17:30:22 UTC 2016

They haven't released any reports of how they found the server as far as I
know.

It could have even been the same way they got Freedom Host (the owner
converted Bitcoin to cash using a Bitcoin ATM and got his photo from the
ATM) or Silk Road which I think they intercepted in the mail some fake
passports** he bought.

**As to why they intercepted those fake passports could have been a case of
parallel construction or a known illegal service.

-ITG (ITechGeek)  |  ITG at ITechGeek.Com <https://itg.nu/>
https://keybase.io/itechgeek  |  https://itg.nu/
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net