[tor-talk] Tor and forward email to Spam folder.

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Tue Oct 25 01:09:50 UTC 2016

On 10/24/2016 7:46 AM, Jason Long wrote:
> Thus google store my IP address? How can I see "X-Originating-Header"?

Google will store *any* data it can get its grubby paws on.
Often, if you add the email address to your contacts list (in the
providers web mail settings), it won't mark messages as spam.
Some providers even have an option like, "Don't mark as spam if sender
is in my contacts list."  Just like Tbird does.