[tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:29:04 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Alec Muffett <alec.muffett at gmail.com> wrote:
> smply, my Netflix viewing, or whatever, does not need to be anonymised.

It is good that you have assessed your own needs to privacy
in that use case and have made any courses of action therein
for yourself.

However we are in no position to say or act in a diminishing
or disabling way regarding the privacy needs of others in the
same or other of their various use cases. That is theirs alone
to determine and use for themselves.

We're just here to make more and various forms and levels
of anonymity, privacy, and communication... possible.