[tor-talk] Tor Browser, always same Entry node

juanjo juanjo at avanix.es
Tue Oct 18 11:27:19 UTC 2016

I think thats expected on new versions of Tor, if there are bad Guards
spying on people, getting stuck on the same relay minimizes the
propability of being spied, otherwise you are changing Guards many often
and you can get a bad Guard sooner...

Other thing is when Tor browser select all nodes from the same
country... thats really bad because some countries have bulk data
interception and correlation, so users with this circuits get deanonymized.

I suggest putting a new option on Tor menu settings: "Never allow all
nodes to be from the same country".