[tor-talk] Hardened Tor Browser for Windows

Tamara West sinister.hama at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 03:08:57 UTC 2016

Why does everyone keep doing this? Stop thinking about computing only from
your perspective. It doesn't matter the reason why. People will want, will
need a Windows version of Tor. That's why the client already exists. I am
simply asking about getting the best version available to the public. Have
the choice available for any informed user. It is not possible to install
software in many environments (The Tor executable on Windows just extracts
so please don't try to argue this point) so installing VirtualBox or using
a LiveCD(DVD) or any of those other options are not available to everyone.
Sometimes it is really not about "I do not know" or "I am not comfortable
with Linux".