[tor-talk] Tor DNS Deanonymization

Michael strangerthanbland at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:20:18 UTC 2016

There are many ways for your browser and other network traffic
 to betray your activities; it is not just DNS leaks ya got to be
 worried about, checkout the browser cache attacks that where
 shown at the BlackHat convention about two months ago.

Title: I Know Where You've Been: Geo-Inference Attacks...
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGb0AACAk1A

Also be aware that DNS records are not the only way of linking
 specific users (or groups behind the same NAT) of a web
 server or multiple servers over time.

Title : DEF CON 18 - Peter Eckersley - How Unique Is Your Browser?
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxhAjtgFo8

Stay safe y'all.