[tor-talk] ProtonMail

Jerry Rocteur macosx at rocteur.cc
Thu May 12 12:47:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to post this before but it never got to the list I think.

I wanted to subscribe to ProtonMail, which I discovered from reading posts here on this list.

I wanted to get your opinion, is ProtonMail a good solution for encrypted mails or should I look at alternatives.

I’ve searched and read quite a few articles and I understand that nothing is really secure .. I also have my own Debian server on the web so I’m open to suggestions if any of you has an opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Jerry