[tor-talk] Music para Anarchists

ng0 ng0 at libertad.pw
Tue May 10 09:38:53 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-10(05:00:06-0400), moosehadley at gmail.com wrote:

> >> Does not work without me allowing a host of untrusted sites to execute
> >> scripts in my browser - and you (or your "anti-capitalist" bandcamp
> >> buddies) want $25 for a two-track release? Really?
> >> Nice try - but most likely in the wrong place.
>
> Someone please tell me this was intended as a joke...
> I can't handle the number of oxymorons here...

If it's about bandcamp, the alternatives are rare for musicians.
Alternatives are possible, but real replacements have to be
developed, or maintained yourself. We have seen leftist/anticap
rap on itunes because no real thought process was involved
in distributing the music.
Some long selfdistributing artists have switched to hosted
solutions after decades doing it as a single person, some
collectives manage to do it on their own for long time.

The issue is too offtopic for tor-talk in my opinion as it focuses
more on problems like copyright, art distribution, etc.

--
♥Ⓐ ng0