[tor-talk] CloudFlare blog post

tor_talk at arcor.de tor_talk at arcor.de
Thu Mar 31 23:19:44 UTC 2016

Hi Tor Talkers,

what does "malicious Tor use" mean? I would be only too pleased to say my surfing isn't malicious but then i can't tell w/o its definition.

And "malicious Tor use" needn't correlate to number of Tor users. If only i where a bit paranoia i would say the few who de-anonymize users does bad use with Tor and make CF think 94% are. Fingerprinting the Tor use at a CF-protected site while moments later the same user has similar fingerprints while using another "technic" to get there.

On the other hand how many Tor users even on this list have trouble with that captchas? It takes only one user to get through a "captcha wall" to tell others what is going on, behind - like wearing "google glass", one users cam and the world decides the number of repeats.