[tor-talk] Directory problems?

Kristoffer Rath Hansen kristoffer at rathhansen.com
Fri Mar 18 07:29:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm running 4 tor relays and have got the following error on all the relays:

[WARN] Received http status code 404 ("Consensus not signed by sufficient
number of requested authorities") from server '154.35.175.225:80' while
fetching consensus directory.

It's different severs that it tries to get it from, and it's different
servers that try to get it. It happened today...

Anyone have any idea?

Before I wrote here, I Googled it and found a ticket, but seems to have
been 18 months ago it was closed and set to resolved but without the steps
to resolve it.