[tor-talk] Tor Brochures

Noel Torres envite at rolamasao.org
Thu Mar 10 09:07:39 UTC 2016

Tyler Durden <virii at enn.lu> escribió:

> Who do I have to bug to get some of these Tor Brochures?
>
> https://blog.torproject.org/blog/spread-word-about-tor

You can download and print them freely, better from the PDF version ;

To get some preprinted ones, please contact Karsten.

> It seems that Torproject won't respond over Twitter nor via mail.

Yes, we have some problems finding sensible people to answer all requests.

> We plan to install the Tor Browser bundle at multiple libraries here in
> Luxembourg. As our country is multilingual we would need at least a
> German a French and a English version.

That's a very great notice. Please inform us of the results, the
libraries involved, etc. That could be a great press hit in favour of
Tor.

> I guess that the "The Benefits of Anonymity Online" and the "Freedom &
> Privacy Online" versions of the flyer's would fit best in our case. But
> I guess that some of the "Law Enforcement & The Tor Project" version
> would be good to have.
>

> Greetings
>
> --
> Sam Grüneisen - President