[tor-talk] Tracking blocker (Again

Paul A. Crable pac at kmacpher.us
Sat Mar 5 16:28:40 UTC 2016

I sent (or think I sent) this message a few weeks ago, but received no
reply.  If you can advise me on the matter I'd be very grateful.

Paul

Original message follows:

	A NYT article yesterday discussed tracking blockers and
	recommended Disconnect from among four candidates for
	Intel-architecture computers.  Disconnect would be installed
	as an add-on to Firefox.  You have a standing recommendation
	that we not install add-ons to the TOR browser.  Would that
	prohibition apply to the tracking blocker Disconnect?

Paul