[tor-talk] good ole cloudflarb

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Fri Jun 24 00:03:03 UTC 2016

Tor Weekly news from April 4, 2016 mentioned Cloudflare's blog comment
on Tor.
A cookie exception IS set ( but "accept cookies from sites" is not
checked &  "accept 3rd party cookies" = never) - which allows other
sites to set session cookie, if an exception is entered.
That setup allows _other sites_ to set a cookie.
But cloudflare doesn't set one unless actually check the box "accept
cookies??"  Then it sets a permanent cookie (permanent in Firefox).

After that,  solving the puzzle infinity -1 times, still won't give access.
When I click pictures fitting instructions, they're replaced faster than
I can look at / click rest of correct images, then verify.
It mentions "several solutions are necessary."  Don't know if that mean
you have to do this till you get sick, cause you're using Tor, or if
that's a way to say, there may be > 1 correct pic, in any given group?

We had this discussion a few mo. ago.  I was under impression that if
had JS enabled & obeyed their commands, you could get in w/ Tor.
Maybe not - maybe that was what their blog was about?
Can anyone get to this blog w/ Tor (6.0.2)?

Thanks.