[tor-talk] Food for thought

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:21:14 UTC 2016

On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:42:55 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> Yes, I see that too, and maybe that's what we have here. But hey,
> Juan, maybe Jake's departure was a win for the "unpwn Tor" faction ;)

	Not sure how that could be the case. Tor is pwned by design. If
	there's something that all members of the tor mafia agree with
	, it is the 'core' concept of creating a network that a
	'GPA'(the US gov't, their master) can exploit.

> For links, check out /r/Tor.

	So far I found this :

	https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2858268/Appelbaum-Wurde-Im-Jahr-2015-Ausgesetzt.txt

	Assuming the message is authentic, it proves that some tor
	'manager' was threatening and blackmailing an employee
	(appelbaum)

	Either you follow our politicall correct 'speech code' or you
	are fired - that's a form of extortion.

	"provocative conversation...The person to whom you were speaking
	was not offended, but the provocative conversation could be
	overheard by others and created an unwelcoming environment"

	LMAO at the industrial scale unintentional self-parody.