[tor-talk] Food for thought

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:24:10 UTC 2016

Hi, @foodforthought!  I really appreciated a lot your thoughts and thank
you sincerely for sharing your considerations.  Muah!  :*

@Mirimir, last night, I was writing a really long text about all the last
chapters of this soap opera, but I am really exhausted in all possible
senses.

One of my best friends is living his personal hell and he and his wife are
f*cking depressed.  His mother is at hospital, dying with a terminal
cancer.  His daughter also has a brutal cancer and we are trying to make
everything easier for his 2 years old grandson.

I am pretending to be happy when I just want to cry and I am trying to
teach him how to play Angry Birds and a little bit of scratch.  I tried
books and drawing, but he just wants to use the tablet.  Tech generation,
hihi...  ;)

It's a sad coincidence.  The last time I saw Jake in person, I was seated
on the hackerspace floor, also playing with a little boy using a tablet.

Well...  As I said before, I love Violet Blue.  She is gorgeous, an amazing
woman in several senses, much more intelligent and smarter than the whole
ja.talk group and all the haters here together.  She knows the perfection
lives in little details.

I respect her a lot, but I don't trust her for several reasons.  I won't
decline here all my reasons because I don't want to expose her and some of
her (ex) lovers.

Sorry, she is a predator, not a victim.  She is pretty dangerous because
she is fascinating and she knows it.
Some *men* wrote to me poiting the evident lies in the statment and I
didn't answer to none of them, because I don't know those contacts and I
don't want the ja.group try to adequate the statments again.  It is pretty
interesting what they are doing to get more credibility and to make the
statments more reliable.  Even a blind lawyer can see it.

Yesterday, in another sad coincidence, I told to my best friend that Tor
Project stories are a kind of soap opera, Mirimir.  A bad one, ugh!  :(

Well, tonight, instead thinking about statments and trials, I will learn
more about Orange Pi.  A guy wrote me a long letter about his problems
using Orange Pi.  I answered something like "Oh, so sorry, my dear, I just
know a bit of Raspberry Pi and never tried Banana Pi and Orange Pi yet".
He is just a little boy and said that "the people in the hackerspace have
no patience with me and I am too shy to ask to <my best friend's name>
again..."

Well, my best friend is f*cking intelligent and has a generous and kind
heart, but his heart is really well hidden in some place behind his bad
mood and his angry face, hahaha!!  So, let's learn more about Orange Pi,
haha!!  ;D

(Uff, I left the hackerspace, but the hackerspace didn't left me yet...)