[tor-talk] Who wants to remove from this mailing list?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:18:54 UTC 2016

Hi, @Thomas!  :)

Please, try to relax a bit.  Trolls, bad trolls everywhere...  but it's
Saturday night now!  Let's have some fun, yay!  :D

When possible, read the mini-series 'The Books of Magic', by Neil Gaiman.
Comic books, four amazing issues.  Timothy Hunter will be the world's
greatest magician and his journey is gorgeous.

If you never read 'Sandman', please, try it.  Dreams and dreamers, hopes
and horror, Shakespeare and old forgotten gods, Joseph Campbel and Freud
playing with fairies in secret gardens inside your soul...  and, of corse,
magic!  :D

Astonishing beauty.  Neil Gaiman created a whole new universe using poetry,
music, legends and already existent people and characters.  Lots of
interesting references.

If you are a skeptical guy, probably will love John Constantine stories
too.  The movie was a disaster, even having Keanu Reeves as Constantine,
but he is an awesome character, complex and pretty human.  Not exactly a
good human, but always a great magician, hihi...  ;)

The world is becoming pretty boring.  Life is about finding magic, music
and poetry in our days.  :)

I am really too exhausted to write now about the last statments and
answering to _serious_ messages, private or not, but I think 'cheesy
dramatic music' will be a better soundtrack for us than rock in this
moment, my dear @Mirimir:

http://youtu.be/MsnlBtlimBA

(To who knows me in person, it is *not* one of my fun protests, haha!!  :D

When I am censored, I always send lyrics, cooking recipes, jokes and comics
to protest, because I am frequently associated with these themes, hahaha!!
;D)

@tor_talk  I gave you opera and you gave me rock.  So, please, search
for 'Teach Your Children'  (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)  lyrics.  Maybe
you don't like the music  (folk rock),  but will love the lyrics.  Please,
search for 'The Ballad Of The Sad Young Men'  (Wolf/Landesman)  lyrics
too.  Lots of singers, but I prefer Renato Russo version, because he was
pretty important for me.

@Zenaan, don't worry so much about @Juan's feelings.  All the times after
receiving a cruel or stupid message, he will write for me instead the
list.  He will get bad feelings out and I will learn a lot of new bad words
and bad expressions.  He always will laugh and feel better after it,
hahaha!!!  ;D

Argentina and Brazil are rivals in everything, so we always have pretty
serious discussions about several things.  It's obvious that the Brazilian
politicians are more corrupt and more stupid, but he wants to prove me that
they have worse politicians than us.  Pretentious Juan, hunfs!  ;P

Hahaha!!  Lovely weekend for all!!  :D

Cecilia