[tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:49:31 UTC 2016

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:20:16 +0200
Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 17/06/2016 à 12:51, Zenaan Harkness a écrit :
> >> Even if an interesting move as you described (ie onions +
> >> onioncat) I
> > Those are not grarpamp's point - as load increases toi the point
> > where the network has some actual "problem", this will motivate
> > various people to do those things required to actually improve the
> > network.
>
> That's what I am saying, move bt to anonymous, more traffic,
> increasing nodes, this will never happen with the Tor network

	I didn't pay attention to the allegdly 'technical' details but
	the bottom line is that the tor mafia is not interested in
	having more traffic and helping honest people fight against the
	copyright cunts.

	Which is hardly surprising. The tor project isn't interested in
	doing anything that could even slightly threaten the americunt
	establishment. Granted it would be rather absurd for a US
	military 'spinoff' to do that.