[tor-talk] Please filter "Appelbaum"!!!!!

4torlist2 4torlist2 at mail.ru
Sat Jun 11 09:47:34 UTC 2016

Tired of reading bullsh*t about Appelbaum! If he did what it is said,
should he be prosecuted and sentenced for life, unless one of his
victims has enough balls to cut Appelbaum's balls! But anyway harassing
HIM online is just for cowards who are well protected under Tor nodes!!!

Anyway what connection with what he has maybe done in his private life,
and his job at Tor? If we sould fire anybody great worker who has a
dissolute private life, I guess that nobody would work nowhere!

Some here say that it is in fact an attack against TOR. Maybe, but
anyway if it is, the best way to help Tor's team to carry on their good
work is to ignore these accusations and concentrate on Tor!

In my mail program I setup a filter on the word "Appelbaum", messages
with it are automatically trashed. But that should have been done by the
Tor-List admins at the list level! Censorship is sometimes necessary,
sorry to have to say this, when some ass*oles by their stupid attitude
in fact attack the whole Tor system.

IMHO